Getting to the sunny beach town of Rocky Point was never this easy. Forget about driving, and plan your next weekend getaway by flying to Rocky Point with Westwind Air Service and spend more time in the sun by the beach than ever!
On May 1, 2015, Westwind Air Service, a Part 135 Air carrier based in Phoenix, Arizona began weekly flights to Rocky Point, Mexico. These flights are designed to accommodate the weekend “getaway” traveler. Departures will be from Scottsdale Airpark on Friday’s at 2:00 PM and will arrive in Rocky Point at approximately 3:20 PM. Return flights to Scottsdale will be on Sunday’s at 4:00 PM and will arrive at Scottsdale by 5:20 PM.
Expanded service will be available in the near future, offering multiple departure and arrival dates. Check our website for more information.
Westwind operates a fleet of Cessna Grand Caravan single engine, turbine powered aircraft that provide exceptional safety, air-conditioned comfort and seating for up to 9 passengers.
Flights may be booked on the Westwind website at:
1. Passengers should arrive at airport 30 minutes prior to flight.
2. Departing Scottsdale on Friday at 2:00 PM. Arrive Rocky Point at approximately 3:20 PM.
3. Depart Rocky Point at 4:00 PM on Sunday. Arrive Scottsdale at approximately 5:20 PM.
4. Departures will not wait for late passengers.
1. Maximum baggage is 50 lbs. per passenger.
2. Passengers are responsible for loading and unloading their baggage from the aircraft with the pilot’s assistance.
3. Westwind reserves the right to inspect all baggage loaded onto the aircraft.
1. Currently the round trip fare is $350.00usd. Check individual dates for special rates.
2. An $8.00 customs fee and an $11.60 outbound passenger fee are included in the price of the ticket.
3. All reservations must be made online through the reservations portal either directly by customer or through an agent.
4. Credit cards are required but will not be charged until the day of the trip. Cash will NOT be accepted.
5. 7 day cancellation notice applies to all bookings. Within 7 days of departure, no refund is given.
1. All information requested during the booking process is required. No exceptions. Much of this information is required by customs and immigration.
2. Passengers must have their passport with them before boarding the flight.
3. Passengers may not be added to a flight within 24 hours of departure.
or e-mail: email@example.com
This article is brought to you by the Sonoran Resorts Sales Team, www.sonoranresorts.mx, Jim Ringquist, Director of Sales and Marketing.