For the month of August I am giving you 2 Recipes which are quickly prepared and easy to digest, especially for the hot time of the year.
Pasta with Chicken and Gorgonzola
For 2 servings
300 g frozen creamed spinach
300 g chicken breast fillet
150 g Gorgonzola
2 tablespoons oil
67 g protein
40 g fat Chicken breast fillet
75 g carbohydrates
1. Defrost 300 g frozen cream spinach.
300 g Chicken breast filet cut into thin slices.
150g Gorgonzola crumble.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil. Fry chicken for 4-5 min. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a little sweet paprika, then remove it from the pan. Place spinach in pan drippings and slowly heat over low heat. Meanwhile, 200 g tagliatelle cooking in plenty of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain the pasta, taking care to collect 150 ml of boiling water. To the boiling water add 100 g Gorgonzola while mixing in the spinach. Season with salt, pepper and freshly grated nutmeg. After that, mix meat and noodles together, then heat and serve sprinkled with remaining Gorgonzola.
For 2 Portions
400g salmon fillet
5 tablespoons flour
5 Tablespoons breadcrumbs
1 Egg, beaten
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (organic)
2 tablespoons milk
2 small pieces clarified butter
4 organic lemon wedges
46 g protein
28 g fat
27 g carbohydrates
1. 400 g Salmon Filet dried with paper towels and cut into 4 equal pieces. 5 tablespoons of flour, 5 TABLESPOONS breadcrumbs and 1 egg, beaten.
2. Strip the leaves from 1 small bunch of thyme and finely chop. Mix 1 tsp grated peel and 2 tablespoons milk into the egg, with salt and pepper. Then whisk with a fork.
3. roll the fish pieces in the flour, tap the excess flour. Then place into the egg mixture then in the breadcrumbs. Here Lightly press the crumbs.
4. Heat 2 heaped tablespoons clarified butter in a pan and fry the fish pieces around until golden brown over medium heat. Drain on kitchen paper and serve with 2-4 organic lemon wedges.
Authentic German Sausages