As you know, the negative press and sluggish economy has really had a devastating impact on our community in Rocky Point. Local businesses have banned together and have put together a campaign called “Si Peñasco Tours”. At present, it is targeted to the Phoenix area and we are encouraging everyone to ‘Hop on Board’ the “Si Peñasco Tour Bus” and see for themselves what the beautiful city of Rocky Point has to offer! All at a cut rate of $99 bucks, plus gratuities!
What do you get? Complete Tour Package for just $99 per person (plus gratuities). It is a two-day, one-night Nothing-but-FUN-Tour!
- All transportation aboard a luxury coach bus from Phoenix
- One night hotel at the Peñasco del Sol or Playa Bonita Hotel
- All of your meals (5 of them) including a Mexican Fiesta at the Playa Bonita Resort
- Welcome cocktail at hotel
- City Tour
- Optional excursion of Sea Products, a family owned and operated seafood processing facility where you can buy fish,
- shrimp, scallops and more to bring home!
- Shopping at UETA, the duty free store for liquor, perfume, candies and tobacco products and much more
- Shopping at Vasquez Curios upon return to the U.S. for souvenirs and liquor
- Afternoon beach time to take in the sun!
This package has been designed to give people a “Taste” of What Rocky Point is All About”, and they cannot afford to pass it up! It is a quick get-away for a few days, and you will come back totally relaxed and wanting to visit Rocky Point again!
Please check out our website at www.sipenasco.com for additional information and sign up today, as the next tour is scheduled for October 1st, 2011. All tours are filled on a first come first served basis.
Hope to see you on the next “Si Peñasco Tour” and if you have any questions please contact Jerry Ketelhut, Tour Director at (602) 866-2969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.