1. As of May 17th face masks are no longer mandatory in Puerto Peñasco.
2. Warmer weather is coming – remember Muebles Coloniales can keep you cool with their large selection of mini-splits!
3. Las Palomas Phase III is now selling!
4. We visited La Tapatia Bakery and if you haven’t tried their sweet breads you must stop by for a visit. They are located on St. Venustiano Carranza, between Calles 18 & 19, across from the school. You have to get there early since they sell out quickly!
5. Congratulations to the Red Cross/Cruz Roja’s new President Ing. Miguel Guevara Askar.
6. Señorita Rita Sunset Cruise is back cruising the Sea of Cortez. For a fabulous sunset cruise or charter, stop by the Casago reservations office or call locally (638) 383-0700 or through their concierge at (638) 383-0200.
7. Thanks to everyone that has dropped of donations at our offices. This month’s donations have gone to Barb and Mark O. for the Adopt-a-Classroom. Thank you for everything that you do. If you would like to donate, we collect everything at the RPTimes office from clothing, toys, non-perishable food items to school supplies.
8. The Rocky Point Times Newspaper is now available at Aeropuerto Internacional Mar de Cortes! A big TY to the airport’s Administrator Alonso Dominguez for receiving this month’s issue.
9. Don’t forget El Tapeo Restaurant has Paint & Sip every Sunday at 5:30 pm and its only $25 USD per person. They also have great tapas and a fantastic selection of wine.
10. Great news!! Plaza Fabiola Sandy Beach is Now Open!