Not even sure where to start with this one. But, if you don’t believe it, ask one of your Mexican friends…
1. If you ever dare stare at a dog while it poops you will get a pimple on your eye.
2. Beware of Tuesday the 13th not Friday the 13th.
3. If you smile at a baby you better touch it or you’ll make the baby sick.
4. If a groom sees the bride or the dress before the wedding they are doomed.
5. If you’re a pregnant woman and there’s an eclipse, best not to go outside.
6. If you cut a baby’s fingernails before their first month, the child will have impaired eyesight.
7. Go outside with your luggage on New Year’s and go around the block you’ll basically travel the world.
8. Don’t let anyone sweep your feet or you’ll forever be single.
9. If your ear is buzzing, oooh, somebody is talking smack about you.
10. Make sure you tell someone about your nightmares or they will come true.
11. If you scratch your itchy palm, money won’t come your way.
12. Never have a pair of scissors pointing in your direction or at others, it will lead you down a road of disaster.
13. Don’t place your bag on the floor or you’ll run out of money.
14. Stepping on a grave will summon the spirit and it will haunt you.
15. When dogs howl it usually means a death is near.
16. If an owl visits you at home that means there is someone trying to do you harm.
17. If you step with your left foot first when you get out of bed, you’ll have a very unlucky day.
18. If you misbehave the Cucuy will come after you at night.
19. Don’t have the foot of your bed point toward the door or you’ll welcome in death.
This article is brought to you by the Sonoran Resorts Sales Team, www.sonoranresorts.mx, Jim Ringquist, Director of Sales and Marketing.