This month you can enjoy 2 different Steak Recipes
Steak with Gorgonzola and mushrooms
For 2 servings
2 Beef steaks, (about 2.5 cm thick, à 150 g)
150 g mushrooms
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon butter,
50 g gorgonzola,
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Beef steaks take 15 min. Before cooking from the refrigerator. Clean and cut mushrooms into slices.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan. Season meat with salt and pepper, fry light brown on each side. Place on an ovenproof dish and in a hot oven (not recommended circulating air) at 180 degrees on the grill on the middle rack for 10 min. Finish cooking.
3. Meanwhile, with 1-tablespoon butter, fry mushrooms light brown. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove meat from oven, spread the Gorgonzola it and let it rest for 3 minutes. Mix Gravy under the mushrooms. Meat and mushrooms dish, Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley and 1-2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper.
Additional tips for preparation
So that the steak is nice and juicy, it should be at room temperature before frying.
Bistecca with lime salt
FOR 4 SERVINGS
10 stalks thyme
2 small garlic cloves, (young garlic)
1 big lime
2 tsp sea salt
2 T Bone- steaks,(700-800 g)
1. Thyme leaves; pluck and finely chop. Garlic press; melt butter and sauté the garlic briefly colorless. Add Thyme.
2. Lime zest finely rubs and mixes with fleur de sel.
3. Heat a grill pan until sizzling. Place meat in a pan over high heat for about 2 minutes per side. Fry, season with salt. Put meat on a baking sheet, sprinkle with the spice-butter. Bake in preheated oven on the 2nd shelf from the bottom at 180 degrees (convection not recommended) and cook 11-12 minutes, turning once. Remove the meat from the oven, season with pepper and wrap with spice butter in tinfoil let rest 5 minutes. Remove the meat from the foil. Loosen meat from the bone, cut into slices and serve sprinkled with a little lime salt. These vegetables are my recommended sides (peas with pancetta and garlic, green beans with lemon, Broad bean seeds with pecorino, grilled fennel and radicchio).
German Brats Authentic German Sausages (044-638) 110-4970